stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not that it's for sale or anything, but this thing definitely caught my eye today. The city is doing some utility work across the street from my house and this is what they rolled up in. I want one!

You must be registered for see images attach

Didn’t some of those get the 8.1L at the tail end of the model run - 2001 plus or minus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

No comment
I just saw that video two nights ago. It's kinda cool seeing having an OBS get-together, but it seems most of those guys have worn out m/t's or a/t's. Not a fan of the huge rims. And the fact that most of their 4WD's don't work just makes it worse, lol. However, I am kinda impressed by that guy with the black 2WD.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
I just saw that video two nights ago. It's kinda cool seeing having an OBS get-together, but it seems most of those guys have worn out m/t's or a/t's. Not a fan of the huge rims. And the fact that most of their 4WD's don't work just makes it worse, lol. However, I am kinda impressed by that guy with the black 2WD.

I just learned the term “clapped out” recently, not sure of its origin but it makes me grin whenever I see it. I’d have to think some of these could be classified as clapped out. New Mark >> start your best (funniest) definition of “clapped out” :)

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I just learned the term “clapped out” recently, not sure of its origin but it makes me grin whenever I see it. I’d have to think some of these could be classified as clapped out. New Mark >> start your best (funniest) definition of “clapped out” :)

I'm not falling for this one :Nonono: . Too subjective. In my first 4 months of being here I've inadvertently insulted a member's for sale ad, and everyone who has a painted diff cover... I'm staying outta this one :D