stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
If you get it and don't want the mirrors, I'd take them. To me, those mirrors belong on GMT400's like Flowmaster's belong on fox body Mustangs.
I agree, the stainless mirrors look great on these trucks.

Oh yeah, I’ve had thoughts of converting my truck.
That would be sweet! lol, you'd be the only extended cab 2500 dually short bed in your area.

And yeah I really want to go look at that truck soon before someone else buys it. I don't know how much is wrong with it, the brake lines most likely need replaced, probably a tune-up, and a few other things. Needs a bed, but I'm sure I could find one for decent money. I doubt the A/C works either, and sadly it's R12, but the A/C not working is not a deal breaker for me. I think it'd be a nice mud truck or junk yard truck. I've also got another Lund Racerback that fits the single cabs, so I might put that on there, and maybe a visor if I can find another one.

Edit: Welp, ****, just checked the ad and he already deleted it, must've sold it today. f*ck.

Last edited:

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree, the stainless mirrors look great on these trucks.

That would be sweet! lol, you'd be the only extended cab 2500 dually short bed in your area.

And yeah I really want to go look at that truck soon before someone else buys it. I don't know how much is wrong with it, the brake lines most likely need replaced, probably a tune-up, and a few other things. Needs a bed, but I'm sure I could find one for decent money. I doubt the A/C works either, and sadly it's R12, but the A/C not working is not a deal breaker for me. I think it'd be a nice mud truck or junk yard truck. I've also got another Lund Racerback that fits the single cabs, so I might put that on there, and maybe a visor if I can find another one.

Edit: Welp, ****, just checked the ad and he already deleted it, must've sold it today. f*ck.
There actually is a dually rear end for sale near me. If my truck wasn’t broke down I’d buy it. I may eventually do it i would love it, especially lifted! That sucks he sold it.
What’s up with you finding these amazing deals lmao. Everyone around me wants 3-4k for a pos.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
What’s up with you finding these amazing deals lmao. Everyone around me wants 3-4k for a pos.
I have no idea, lmao, it more than likely happens when I don't the money for them.

But, I'm going to be done in the field next week, so I should have enough money to fix up that Burb. I've got a 4l60E with 200k miles on it that I will put in it, came out of a Burb that is the exact same, except it's a 99. So if I can get that Burb for about $400, I think that'd be a wicked deal.

I was also looking on car-part.com last night, and found an old Lund spoiler for a Burb, so next week I might go there and get it.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no idea, lmao, it more than likely happens when I don't the money for them.

But, I'm going to be done in the field next week, so I should have enough money to fix up that Burb. I've got a 4l60E with 200k miles on it that I will put in it, came out of a Burb that is the exact same, except it's a 99. So if I can get that Burb for about $400, I think that'd be a wicked deal.

I was also looking on car-part.com last night, and found an old Lund spoiler for a Burb, so next week I might go there and get it.
How do you find that stuff on car-part.com?