stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If my son wasn't six, this would be a terrific first vehicle for him. We'd definitely have to give it an altitude adjustment. Lol
It’s never too early to buy lmao. It’ll give you some time to customize and give it a little road time to make sure everything checks out. I do agree, lowered would look amazing. Id like to get one myself.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s never too early to buy lmao. It’ll give you some time to customize and give it a little road time to make sure everything checks out. I do agree, lowered would look amazing. Id like to get one myself.
I agree! I tell everyone, if you have the money and space, buy all of the clean 400s you can. I forgot to mention that I can't afford the steep price. Or to steep for me. Lol

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree! I tell everyone, if you have the money and space, buy all of the clean 400s you can. I forgot to mention that I can't afford the steep price. Or to steep for me. Lol
Oh yeah it’s definitely on the high side but it is very clean lol. I also agree with that. Id buy every clean 400 i saw if j had the money lmao.

Last edited:

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Oh yeah it’s definitely on the high side but it is very clean lol. I also agree with that. Id buy every clean 400 i saw if j had the money lmao.

This right here. My dream is to own a 400 wrecking yard. Where those are salvageable are saved, rebuilt and resold. And those that aren't get to live on as parts trucks to keep the others on the road.

Last edited:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This right here. My dream is to own a 400 wrecking yard. Where those are salvageable are saved, rebuilt and resold. And those that aren't get to live on as parts trucks to keep the others on the road.

@someotherguy did that years ago. He's posted some cool pictures from that yard/shop.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@someotherguy did that years ago. He's posted some cool pictures from that yard/shop.
Shoulda never gave up on that one...but my little bro needed help getting his hot rod shop off the ground, little did I know I would end up wanting to kill him in short order, LOL

I still drive past the place every once in a while when I'm going to a shop in that area. It's turned into a shady looking mechanic shop with a lot of activity, the kind of place where it's just junk scattered all over. Hurts a little to see. I always kept the place nice and orderly, for a boneyard, anyway! :D

Richard