stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I want to get my wife a new Yukon eventually. Just dont wanna pay 60k. They keep going up lol...
I’d love to have something new but like you said, prices are going higher and higher. I’m struggling to find a clean cummins for less than $14,000 other than one’s with a tranny that bit the dust and has almost 300k.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear you. I thought of owning a diesel but felt like there just as expensive in maintenance. Way I see it we had our suburban for 23yrs. Love it and want to make it better in time. But I would like to own 1 new vehicle in my lifetime. The new vehicles seem cool and powerful and pretty but Im one of the few that doesn't care for all the tech. You cant justify there prices. I dont get the same excitment with those like i do mine. Lol. Maybe I'm just hardheaded.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah but that 4wd also gmc idk if they charged more back then but nowdays that's extra $. I need to ask my dad if he still has ours

Yeah, it was definitely more expensive than some comparable Chevys we looked at at the time. It's decked out too, every available option for that year as far as I can tell. According to Compnine's VIN lookup it's the only one produced in '97 with that exact combo of options and colors. Which is funny to me because so is my red truck, but my dad custom ordered that one. The Suburban came off a lot.