Stock speedo with holley terminator x max

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charlesgray85

Reaction score
Does anyone know what pin you use to get the 4000 pulse signal in to make the stock speedometer work. I have the output turned on in the terminator software but have tried a few different pins and none of them have worked. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you

The_Family_Tahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have plans to run the x max with stock gauges like you. It looks like you have the 97, which I think is similar to the 99 obs black box cpu and gauge set. I'm watching this thread and thanks for posting the question.
How are you liking the x max for control of the efi and transmission thus far? Any mods to the motor?

charlesgray85

Reaction score
I really like the terminator. Very simple to install and change parameters if you decide to upgrade something later on. I put a raylar 203 camshaft, roller rockers, modified intake, and 80lb injectors.

charlesgray85

Reaction score
They only used the DRAC up until 95. I will try to hook it into one of the other speed signal and see what I get.

charlesgray85

Reaction score
Got it figured out. The speedometer does work on a 4000 pulse from pin b5 on the firewall connector. Thank you for all the help.