static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llcjr

Reaction score
i have about a 6/9 with belltech shocks up front and air shocks in the rear wheels are a 15x4 and 15x10 going the drag truck route on this one rides smooth but pretty damn low
You must be registered for see images attach

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have about a 6/9 with belltech shocks up front and air shocks in the rear wheels are a 15x4 and 15x10 going the drag truck route on this one rides smooth but pretty damn low

Are the front 2.5" backspacing and the rear 8.5" backspacing? And what size tires are you running on the front and back?

llcjr

Reaction score
Are the front 2.5" backspacing and the rear 8.5" backspacing? And what size tires are you running on the front and back?

The front is a 2.5 back spacing and the rear is a 6.5 back spacing tires up front is a 185-80-15 and the back is a 29x12.50-15 but the tires didn't fit stock I had to out a quarter inch spacer and completely trim my fender inside completely flat and it barely clears but it doesn't rub I would go with a 28x12-15 tire would fit better with as much trimming but I think the tires would equal out to about a 295-65-15 in the rear

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The front is a 2.5 back spacing and the rear is a 6.5 back spacing tires up front is a 185-80-15 and the back is a 29x12.50-15 but the tires didn't fit stock I had to out a quarter inch spacer and completely trim my fender inside completely flat and it barely clears but it doesn't rub I would go with a 28x12-15 tire would fit better with as much trimming but I think the tires would equal out to about a 295-65-15 in the rear

Thanks man! I hate asking people about their setup but I don't want to go spend all this money on something that won't fit.