static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Thanks, I Love your dually. I've stalked your thread and youtube videos lol. Hoping to have mine on air here soon..

Haha thanks man.

Thank ya sir :handshake: I had thought about painting mine very similar to yours, but there is a blue that I'm thinking about doing now, and mine still needs tons of work :bawl:

Sent from the big block!

SPiDA WEBBiE

Reaction score
Thank ya sir :handshake: I had thought about painting mine very similar to yours, but there is a blue that I'm thinking about doing now, and mine still needs tons of work :bawl:

Sent from the big block!

I hear ya on that man.

llcjr

Reaction score
Where did you find the 15x10 with a 6.5" backspace? I can only find 8.5" backspace.

Jims racing they work straight with weld they have plenty of back spacing choices for you or try summit or jegs

llcjr

Reaction score
6/9 I thought that truck was 5/8? Not trying to be contradicting just been keeping up on your build thread. I'm a fan of the truck fo sho. Looks great but a flip kit with 2" drop shackles only brings you down 8". Needless to say that's a sic ride.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

I updated my thread I think but I had to throw a inch block in the rear to bring the rear down to 9 inches because the tire was tall so it raised the truck up too much so I had to lower it an extra inch so now it's 9 in the rear and I cut half a cool in the front to make 6 so now it's a 6/9 with the belltech shocks made for lowered trucks and this thing is smooth not bumpy at all so yea and thanks it's coming together nicely next is engine swap

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stupid lowered 4x4 :looking:

You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Stupid lowered 4x4 :looking:

I love your "stupid" lowered 4x4! Bet it's been very handy in that weather!

Sent from the big block!