SSBC help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason1351

Reaction score
Ok. First off, didn't know I had the rear disk SSBC kit on my truck. The numbskull I bought it off of said it was rear end with disk out of a newer Burb. Yeah, it's a 12 bolt 3.73 with LS and a SSBC brake upgrade. Does anyone have info on what pads, disk and caliper part numbers they are? It's the A126-2 kit. Can't find info any where and SSBC don't like answering or calling back. Any info or a direction to look would greatly appreciated. Do not want to re buy the $950 kit just for parts in it.

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put "ssbc a126-2" into Google and you'll find the info you need. Looks like the calipers/pads cross reference to a 91-92 Lincoln Mark VII and the rotors to a 84-90 Lincoln Mark VII, but you'll have to have the rotors modified to fit on your truck. Did you try emailing SSBC? I have a lot better success with that than trying to get a vendor on the phone. No one wants to answer the phone anymore and if they do, the person who answers it rarely has the answers you're looking for anyway.