Sport mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slowlaned

Reaction score
I got mine from Summit awhile ago, and yes they are just cheap, black abs plastic, but what would you really expect for $30/pair? I have never had issues seeing out of them though. If you have a truck like these were originally designed for, a regular cab without a canopy, you can see everything just fine.. They're more for street and sport trucks anyway, hence "sport mirrors" lol

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You can defend them if you like but to say you can see everything out of them is just silly. Don't be silly. Also, if anybody is considering buying them from LMC they are $60/each which I would not spend...practically everything from LMC is available elsewhere, cheaper.

I like the mirrors. I ran them on my '94 ext cab for the last 4+ years I owned it. Started with the plastic POS's then later replaced with the metal copies of the originals. Also scored an original set that were in good shape but sold the truck before repainting them for install.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can defend them if you like but to say you can see everything out of them is just silly. Don't be silly. Also, if anybody is considering buying them from LMC they are $60/each which I would not spend...practically everything from LMC is available elsewhere, cheaper.

I like the mirrors. I ran them on my '94 ext cab for the last 4+ years I owned it. Started with the plastic POS's then later replaced with the metal copies of the originals. Also scored an original set that were in good shape but sold the truck before repainting them for install.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard
Speaking of being silly... WHY DID YOU EVER SELL THAT BEAUTY!?

Slowlaned

Reaction score
I don't know what is expected to be seen out of a side mirror, If you expect to see everything, period. Then no, these won't be good for you, nothing but tow mirrors give you a much wider field of vision. I should have clarified that you can see everything you NEED to see just fine, but not every single thing. Its not like the small ones are using just a flat 1:1 perspective mirror on them, they are dot approved. I don't know exactly what the actual perspective for them is but the field of vision is the same as a stock mirror, the complete image is just smaller because its zoomed out a bit. Also, the extended cab, makes a HUGE difference in what you can See because those mirrors are right on the door. If you don't have very good eyes for distance and/or an extended cab, or canopy top then I can totally understand why you would have that opinion. mine are only for looks anyway, since I tend to turn my head even in my daily driver