Sport mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I agree with @Slowlaned about tow mirrors being great for seeing. I like the 95-up mirrors, but they are zoomed out, I would much prefer the older style stainless ones, if only they were power operated.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never been one to give a damn about power mirrors, but I'm the only person who drives my vehicles, so they get set once and left.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We all have our own taste. I like my power mirrors best, but I dont tow much. My truck is a daily driver, street truck. Parking in tight spaces, it is nice to be able to fold the mirror in.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I like these way better than the factory 454 SS/Sport style
Cal-Vue Street Scenes.

http://www.streetsceneeq.com/mirror...1=toplvlcat&filter_cf1=mirrors&searchType=cat

Smaller than the '95+, but with a better view than the even smaller 454's.
One of the best looking mirrors ever designed for these trucks.
They have lots of options.
But they don't fold.

Only pic I could find of mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like these way better than the factory 454 SS/Sport style
Cal-Vue Street Scenes.

http://www.streetsceneeq.com/mirror...1=toplvlcat&filter_cf1=mirrors&searchType=cat

Smaller than the '95+, but with a better view than the even smaller 454's.
One of the best looking mirrors ever designed for these trucks.
They have lots of options.
But they don't fold.

Only pic I could find of mine.

Had those on my stepside.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
@someotherguy @aaronb You guys are making me sad with these pics of your old beautiful trucks...
Speaking of being silly... WHY DID YOU EVER SELL THAT BEAUTY!?
Had that truck for around 8 years and I guess I was "through" with it? Near the end I had my wife driving it and I started to feel like it had too many miles for her to depend on; I got her a Magnum SRT8 and let the truck go. I definitely miss it and think about building another but currently we've got a pair of 2006 Silverado SS's in the driveway (and my 300 SRT8 In the garage) so it's tough to commit to another project, especially with my ridiculous work schedule.

Oh by the way coincidentally when I first got that truck it was mostly stock other than some aftermarket 17's, and some really cheesy knockoffs of those Cal-Vu mirrors!

Richard

Last edited:

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had that truck for around 8 years and I guess I was "through" with it? Near the end I had my wife driving it and I started to feel like it had too many miles for her to depend on; I got her a Magnum SRT8 and let the truck go. I definitely miss it and think about building another but currently we've got a pair of 2006 Silverado SS's in the driveway (and my 300 SRT8 In the garage) so it's tough to commit to another project, especially with my ridiculous work schedule.

Oh by the way coincidentally when I first got that truck it was mostly stock other than some aftermarket 17's, and some really cheesy knockoffs of those Cal-Vu mirrors!

Richard
Even had the push bumpers!