Spike Lug Nut Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I've seen a few threads in the search around here about these, I never have found a straight answer. I did some searching and found this website.

http://www.empirechromeshop.com/p-7...on-frame-bolt-cover-single-choose-a-size.aspx

These are supposed to fit non dually or semi truck lug nuts, so I would assume they would work on my truck. Question is...what size are the lug nuts on our trucks? I'm thinking about getting some, I think they would look good on my wheels since they are semi truck/dually style, plastic or not, I would rather have metal but these will have to do.

Or possibly these?

http://www.iowa80.com/DirectionsWEB...=1+1/8"+CHROME+SPIKED+NUT+COVER+2+13/16"+HIGH

Last edited:

94gmcZ71

Reaction score
Im glad I am not the only one wanting some ive been trying to find some to fit. I had thought bout buying a different set of lug nuts. The only thing is I dont know the thread size.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Thanks dude, I appreciate it. I was looking at my lugs to see if they said, looked like a 14H, but they've been used, so the lettering was warped. Now to find some fitting spikes.

I'm gonna have to get a socket and get the measurements from that, none of the spikes have those measurements. I believe that the 13/16" socket is what I use...but I gotta double check.

94gmcZ71

Reaction score
thats what socket i use. but i beleive im gonna go with some 3/4 in lug nuts off flea bay and use them.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. I was looking at my lugs to see if they said, looked like a 14H, but they've been used, so the lettering was warped. Now to find some fitting spikes.

I'm gonna have to get a socket and get the measurements from that, none of the spikes have those measurements. I believe that the 13/16" socket is what I use...but I gotta double check.

No problem guys.