spider system which one should i get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
there 2 spider systems i can purchase there is one from autozone or the one from rockauto which is ac delco brand but the autozone one is 3yr warranty. i have 5.0 vortec trying to see which is better and the ac delco one like 60 bucks more which is from rockauto.com

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I used Delphi, from Amazon, it had the bright green caps and came with the bracket. I don't own that truck anymore, but it fit weel and worked correctly for the five months or so I had it.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easier to warranty the AZ unit if it takes a dump, but the ACD should be good quality. Your call.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
so just did the replacement on the spider got from autozone and it feels way better but still a slight misfire but only under load like it spudders and slight misfire at idle I did everything I can think of the only other thing may be the fuel pump is let enough pressure not sure clueless help give me some ideas

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
I did but I can't remember what it was I don't think it was right though just dont remember what exactly what psi it was

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did but I can't remember what it was I don't think it was right though just dont remember what exactly what psi it was

It is critical that the pressure is where it should be. Ignition issues and compression are two other potential culprits.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
It is critical that the pressure is where it should be. Ignition issues and compression are two other potential culprits.

the pressure for fuel pump was running 42-45psi going up and down between those numbers