Speedo, tach, buzzer, charging gauge probelms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ok this is kinda weird so hopefully I can describe it. I have a 1992 Full size blazer. Ok so I started the car went to shift into gear and it was a little hard to shift into drive. Then I noticed when I turned the headlights on the reminder Buzzer started going off, with the car running...then on the way home I noticed the Speedometer, Tach, voltage gauge,odometer and trip meter stopped working all together. The fuel gauge, temp gauge and oil pressure all work. Can someone point me In the right direction?

Tia!

Reaction score
Ok this is kinda weird so hopefully I can describe it. I have a 1992 Full size blazer. Ok so I started the car went to shift into gear and it was a little hard to shift into drive. Then I noticed when I turned the headlights on the reminder Buzzer started going off, with the car running...then on the way home I noticed the Speedometer, Tach, voltage gauge,odometer and trip meter stopped working all together. The fuel gauge, temp gauge and oil pressure all work. Can someone point me In the right direction?

Tia!

Tia!

Jimmy383

Reaction score
what fuse was it??? because I'm having the same issue with my 1989 Jimmy.... the headlights switch is toning like you left the lights on, with the truck running!!! But I've got other issues as well, thinking ground issues. HELP!!!

Thanks