Speakers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
So I'm down to just the rear-left speaker.. Would like to replace the two speakers on the dash first and foremost. What size are they? What are you guys running for speakers?
I just want to pull them out, throw some new ones in and be done.. no modifying.

Might as well lemme know what you guys are running for rear speakers as well.. thanks fellas. Wouldn't mind listening to the radio again lol. And hell, if I have working speakers I might just go get a CD player..

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
4x6 up front and 6x9 in the rear panels

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
stock speaker size is 4x6 front and rear. I am going to be running kickers front and rear, but I'm gonna cut the rear to fit 6x9s.
Currently I'm running boss front speakers and stock rears. The boss sound good but they are getting old.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
You get what ya pay for! Always remember that with audio equipment

Aaah I hear ya there. Will do some looking around for sure.

stock speaker size is 4x6 front and rear. I am going to be running kickers front and rear, but I'm gonna cut the rear to fit 6x9s.
Currently I'm running boss front speakers and stock rears. The boss sound good but they are getting old.

That reminds me.. I thought I had Boss speakers in my old prelude, now that I remember they were actually Boston Acoustics. And they were amazing. Might look around for some of those in a 4x6 flavour.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Kicker and Kenwood have been good component speakers for years. Either would be a good choice and a big upgrade from stock.