Spare tire tool storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good afternoon Guys,
Would anyone know if the spare tool compartments are interchangeable?
My single cab is the one with no compartment and I would like the one that can store some extra tools.

Vince

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Good afternoon Guys,
Would anyone know if the spare tool compartments are interchangeable?
My single cab is the one with no compartment and I would like the one that can store some extra tools.

Vince

No compartment? Or small compartment? Single cab and crew cab have the same compartment.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL, so much crap behind the seat in my single cab, I didn't know there was even a tool box there. A couple recovery straps, camp shovel, a couple pieces of 2x6. Stuff that has to be there to be legal on the beach. I hope the jack is there somewhere. i have a tool bug out bag I just toss in the truck with enough stuff in to do most minor things or change a trailer hub/bearings on the side of the road that goes in when taking any sort of trip or dragging the trailer.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
No compartment? Or small compartment? Single cab and crew cab have the same compartment.
The later crew cabs like Rawhide have a tray that's deep enough to stand my cordless impact gun up in, plus several other items I have back there so they're not on the floor. Probably about 4-5" deep....

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple different designs, but I think the regular cabs with the earlier interior all have the same box. Your signature says "1995", so I think you could probably rob one from any early interior at Pull-A-Part.