Spammers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
So how long has this been going on now, at least a few months now right? Do the admins even check on this place anymore?

Sent from my Nintendo 64

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've noticed them pretty heavy, as well. Almost to the point that I'm burned out on reporting them LOL

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You and the other mods do a great job!! My curiosity wonders if there's anything more that can be done to prevent them from posting in the first place which would probably require some changes on the backend by the Admin. Maybe better filters upon registration or something. I don't know LOL

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
No doubt the mods are doing what they can, but the admin(s) need to do something with the forum software so the spammers can't post in the first place.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 36 seconds.

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
A lot of the forums I go to are getting spammed all to heck these days.......the admins are doing what they can, I am sure....just keep reporting them

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Oh...by the way...You dummies that make the smart ass remarks on the spam threads are just bringing the spam post back to the top of the list....just what they want