southern_z71_92's 1983 GMC Jimmy build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drove her to work Wednesday. Did pretty well going between 60 and 80 on the interstate. A little sketchy when hitting the brakes though because of the suspension being a little "loose" I guess you could say, lots of swaying when braking and changing lanes. But over all great. I really enjoyed it.
Trying to get a lift fir Christmas from my parents.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small update. Started removing the carpet and such in the carpet area. Didn't look half bad under there. A few surface rust areas but nothing seriors by no means. Decided that the flat 31/10.5/15 wouldn't really so me any good if I were to have a flat so I took one of the 32/11.50s I had in the shop that come off of it, and put it in the back for a spare. Fills the space out much better since I have nothing in there at the moment.

Still no lift yet hopeing for it sometime after the first of the year. Looking at a few other things as well.

Beast Moe Ninja Truck

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced the broke headlight adjuster tonight. Can't wait to drive her and see how well I can see with it not facing the ground now lol.

Beast Moe Ninja Truck

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
New lug nuts came in today. Going to look good with the black wheels.
You must be registered for see images

That Green Jimmy

Be very careful with those, the ones I got were just chrome ones that were sprayed black. Used a 4 way lug wrench at first, half the paint started to coming off of them. Used an impact the other day to take the old 15's off and it finished eating them up.