Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno either way I love it :gr_grin: It was really cool having the driver side chrome and the passenger side murdered out. I thought that was something very unique and different. Adam that first wheel is exactly like the style I want. Either that, or my bullet hole style in a 20". Peep Luke's maroon rcsb for the wheel style I'm talking about except I would keep my black beadlock.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree on the 20's but I think x12's are a little too wide for me I like a 20x10 perfect and I also really like the taller skinnier style tires as well kinda like my setup now but going with a smaller tire and a real wide wheel gives that skateboard cen cal look I don't care all that much for.

Btw guys my HVAC lights FINALLY came in after what felt like a month
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah they don't match perfect or anything but it's still 1000x better than it was before.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You shoulve had mobs hook ya up cant wait to get mine switched to led .....damn addiction its all your guys fault lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha why should I have waited for mobs? I now have LEDz right? lol Painting my needles white whenever I get around to it so it will all be complete. It will look just like an esky cluster minus the 120 speed.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
cheap plus he warranties them Im gonna try his on my Denali if I like the results then ill have him do the ones for my truck as well.....I feel like a trader but the best leds Ive got came from hong kong Im sure thats were they all come from though anyways shipping takes forever but They are so badass

You better keep an eye when I come through Tenn next year it might end up in Indiana lol

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am about to really line-x the rockers maybe not as high. Vigh J's rocker lines really grew on me but we'll see. I would powdercoat the wheels but I can't take these off don't have any stockers even so realistically they'll go black when I upgrade to some 20's

ahem.. ;)

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I agree on the 20's but I think x12's are a little too wide for me I like a 20x10 perfect and I also really like the taller skinnier style tires as well kinda like my setup now but going with a smaller tire and a real wide wheel gives that skateboard cen cal look I don't care all that much for.

Btw guys my HVAC lights FINALLY came in after what felt like a month

Yeah they don't match perfect or anything but it's still 1000x better than it was before.

Looks like some of your lights are out on the bottom right corner where you temp and oil pressure gauges are at :hmm: