Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NICE!!! Bike looks pretty clean my buddy just sold his CR250 looked pretty similar to that and he had a siks pack graphics kit on it and it looked bad ass.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks fellas and yea I absolutely respect the power it has.
Here's the pics again for anyone just checking in
You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LoL sorry I been busy as hell today between getting job/selling mower/ buying bike/ shopping spree at bike dealer/ riding/ THOROUGH cleaning BUT now she's mine bitches!!! :evillol: All the mods were done by me in 07. Today I bought the helmet/goggles/grips/twin air filter/stand and a ton of fluids and cleaning supplies. I can't wait to break her down and rebuild the entire bike but the motor is strong as ever. Turns out it's only been ridden 10hrs tops since I sold it :gr_grin:

Anyway, on to the glory...

Just wait till I hop this puppy up in the bed of the truck and get some pics :drool:

Plans :evillol:
Replacing/rebuilding whatever isn't perfect
Black rear wheel
Red anodized hubs/ kick start/ clutch and brake levers/ rear shock spring
Gold chain and black or chrome sprockets
Maybe a graphics kit but I really like the black plastics
Black gripper seat cover
Moar 5th gear wheelies :gr_grin:

I can't believe it's sitting down in my garage right now. Like it was meant to be. Oh and btw squeaky asked me if I plasti dipped my helmet :lol: I got a good laugh ab that!

thing looks great man, to bad you werent closer or we could ride, infact mine is loaded on the trailer with 3 other quads to go ride at the badlands in indy tomorrow....CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!!

glad i could give you a good laugh with the helmet comment, i just saw it was flat black and i know you liked that stuff....i might just have to buy another can or 2 and do mine just to do it...lol

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Looking at your bike Griffin just makes me want one...they look like so much fun!