Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This is what my girl has on her truck in 20x9. I think it's more the style your looking for

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep except with the black bead lock I really like the mickey thompson classic II's they are...a classic lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like some of your lights are out on the bottom right corner where you temp and oil pressure gauges are at :hmm:

lol nah that's just my steering wheel blocking them out. I got in the back seat and took the pic. You know damn well if they went out I'd done already ordered new ****

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea I like them a lot too. They are fairly new now in black but I'm sticking with a steelie set up so I don't have to worry too much about them lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the job and start Monday!!! Guys coming to buy my mower around 2 or 3, then immediately after that I'm buying my bike back and will be riding later on today with my buddy who got me the job gets off...Stick around for more pics later!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LoL sorry I been busy as hell today between getting job/selling mower/ buying bike/ shopping spree at bike dealer/ riding/ THOROUGH cleaning BUT now she's mine bitches!!! :evillol: All the mods were done by me in 07. Today I bought the helmet/goggles/grips/twin air filter/stand and a ton of fluids and cleaning supplies. I can't wait to break her down and rebuild the entire bike but the motor is strong as ever. Turns out it's only been ridden 10hrs tops since I sold it :gr_grin:

Anyway, on to the glory...
You must be registered for see images attach

Just wait till I hop this puppy up in the bed of the truck and get some pics :drool:

Plans :evillol:
Replacing/rebuilding whatever isn't perfect
Black rear wheel
Red anodized hubs/ kick start/ clutch and brake levers/ rear shock spring
Gold chain and black or chrome sprockets
Maybe a graphics kit but I really like the black plastics
Black gripper seat cover
Moar 5th gear wheelies :gr_grin:

I can't believe it's sitting down in my garage right now. Like it was meant to be. Oh and btw squeaky asked me if I plasti dipped my helmet :lol: I got a good laugh ab that!

Last edited: