Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it's one of those things everyone is going to talk themselves or someone else out of. You gotta actually use it and see what it does to appreciate it though. Check out the vids of people that have been running it on their wheels 6 months and not 1 chip...Of course I'll keep everyone updated on mine but man am I just glad to be demolded! Looks 10000000x cleaner with nothing.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing my wheels :evillol: of course. Who wouldn't? But all the vids I've seen is it done on stock alloy rims, and I'm unsure how it would affect mine being the aluminum alloy...but I would black out all the chrome except the lug nuts and then of course the actual bead locks would be stainless too...It's one of those things that could go either way, but I won't be touching the wheels until I know without a doubt this stuff will come off and my wheels will still be perfect underneath.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha yeah anything will look good in the dark so I'm hoping it's not a massive fail that only looks good at night. I have high hopes for this or else I never would of thought about it.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Iam just really curious as to what it looks like compared to black paint because I have been thinking about doing my bumpers with it.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's weird it's just a very even flat black, basically a matte black. It was "flatter" than my flat black paint I already had on the rockers so we'll see!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If it end up being too flat I have read a couple different places where people have put a couple coats of clear over it to make it a little more glossy and I am pretty sure it will still peel off in one big piece.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikereynajr