South Central Region Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is for all those living in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas. Introduce yourself and tell us a little something about yourself.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My name is JR and I live in west Texas. I have (2) 97 Chevy Trucks one is a 2x4 and the other is a Z71(4x4). I'm a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor and I collect firearms and reload ammo as a hobby (When I can find the supplies). My first truck was a 83 Chevy K10 4x4.

Reaction score
Richard. Mechanical Engineering Student at Baylor University. probably 3 more years to go. I love anything to do with America

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Just try to guess my name.... Well Student of unknown major at Arkansas State. Got 2 ECSB's 92 and a 96 both are 2x4. The 96 is my Daily Driver and youll find it with a huge red wolf staring back at you. First vehicle was a 95 Jeep Cherokee Country.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Beebe, Arkansas here, I have a 95 crew cab stepside, 94 crew cab longbed now gone replaced by a 96 crew cab dually , 93 2DR Blazer fullsize, and a 99 burb. OBS for life!

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Name's Jason. I'm from North Texas. My first car was a '72 Plymouth Duster 340 4-speed (still got it). My first truck was an '84 K5 GMC Jimmy (still got it too). My third, and most important vehicle, was my '91 GMC I bought in '96. This truck began my love affair with the OBS. My second OBS was a '99 Yukon that my (then) wife and I bought in 2002. When we split in 2007, it went with her. :( She traded it in on a Saturn Ion that's given her nothing but trouble. "The gas was just so expensive." I tried to explain to her that she had only gas and insurance to pay for on that thing. Now she has gas, insurance and a car payment and it's costing her more. Retard. My third OBS is my '94 extended cab GMC that my parents bought new in '94 and my most recent addition to the OBS collection is my '98 Suburban I picked up in January.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
this thread is this dead.... im brandon. im 18. i work on hondas for a living (gay). i love my truck. oh and i live in jacksonville arkansas