So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Where is the Google+ page? Facebook is cool but Google+ has so much more potential. I would make one but I don't have the time to maintain it.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 on the chatbox... Its just a way for us to keep in touch without having 2 have a thread with 60,000 posts... And wiring Diagrams galore...

I doubt a chat box will ever be implemented. there's much more involved in it than just 'installing' one, and as far as I know, the forum software doesn't have any support for something like that to be integrated. the posts in the chat thread don't hurt anything either, in fact having more overall posts in the forum helps with SEO and stuff.

wiring diagrams are always nice though, if anyone needs some, you're all welcome to look through the ones I have here: http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/wiringdiagrams/wiringdiagrams.html
but I need to work on their organization a bit though.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been posted but it would be good to have threads with pics of glove box stickers and door sticker dedicated to identifying your gears, transmission, paint code, etc...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Haha I don't see anything wrong with us chat bombing one thread like that. When we do it to more than one, that is a problem.

I agree. I hate looking ata build thread and seeing 2 posts in 5 pages actually for the build. The rest is just comments.