So my old as dirt siggy........could use an update.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Anyone game? I don't even know if my sig shows up anymore since I'm always on tapatalk but if it does I know it's horribly outdated. I don't even know if anyone does them here anymore.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mistaake

Reaction score
Can you post pic of truck and any info you want? I've never made a forum sig before but I can give it a shot!

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'd be happy to redo it. I fixed it but you never changed it haha

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Anyone game? I don't even know if my sig shows up anymore since I'm always on tapatalk but if it does I know it's horribly outdated. I don't even know if anyone does them here anymore.

Give me a good pic of your truck, and what type of styling you would like, plus any info. I'll do what I can!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
First off guys I never subbed this thread so I had no clue any of you replied.
I'd be happy to redo it. I fixed it but you never changed it haha
I forgot all about that. I'll have access to a computer now so I can probably log in there and change some things. I need to update my profile so bad.
Can you post pic of truck and any info you want? I've never made a forum sig before but I can give it a shot!
I'll get my old phone charged up and transfer some pics. I might take some new ones too. Get some info on it and post it all here.
Give me a good pic of your truck, and what type of styling you would like, plus any info. I'll do what I can!
If y'all wanna give it a shot if he happy to see what you guys can do. If all three made one I'd be able to rotate them out! Sorry again for the delayed response.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah I have no clue what that means.