So I'm on the fence about adding a lift to my 2 door hoe...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do you determine when you have cranked too much? Is it just a visual inspection of the actual angles? I cranked the front up but I need just a hair more clearance but I just dont know when too much is too much. I havent got an alignment yet because I wasnt sure if I needed to go up a little more so I have been driving the truck around town for the last 3 days to get a feel for it.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a few pics I just tried taking at work. Dont mind the smashed screen. Hope the pics are good enough for you to tell.

You must be registered for see images attach

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
RXC 6" lift but lifted to only 4" lift with the drop and rear blocks. No added leaf with 305/55/20 kmc XD Monsters
Rides just like stock

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my truck with 2" blocks in the rear and some cranking up front. I dont think it looks bad at all but I would like to crank a bit more so the tires dont rub on the fender flares.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
air intake assembly, radiator fan shroud, 4x4 lever, brake lines on master cylinder, shift linkage,ebrake linkage, steering column, rear tow hitch

I think you may have been misinformed about body lifts...

No modifications are needed for the air intake, brake lines, or hitch. The steering shaft spacer takes literally 5 minutes to pop in. The radiator fan shroud also is simple with some spacers you put in. Disconnecting the linkages is also not difficult. Anyone with very basic mechanical ability can accomplish a body lift over a weekend.

Here's the thing about a body lift. It won't affect the way your truck drives.....it won't screw up gas mileage either, and best of all, a body lift is an incredibly cheap way to lift a truck 3 inches