So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckersw

Reaction score
Googling my issues with my new baby and waahlaah! I have been a fan of these since I was a kid. I still remember when my dad drove home his brand new 1990 c1500 ECSB. So many cool things that had never came on trucks, 60/40 seats, rainbow instrument cluster, and oh that throttle body 350.... I thought the LCD a/c and radio seemed so futuristic to my 17 year old self. It was the body style that he and I loved from then on.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Found this place a long time ago, around 2011-ish when I joined GMFS. Lurked here forever and decided I might be able to actually contribute, so I joined.

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found gmt400com a long time ago on google doing research for a project. After years of reading threads I decided to join. My dad got me into gmt400's when he gave me grandpa's 88' scsb. I now have 5 GMT400 trucks.

Reaction score
I would say google got me here but not without some finese. I am currently installing a set of IONIC 4" nerf bars and ran into a rusty body mount bolt. It being cold as hades and snowing outside now, I decided to search fro some manuals and parts ....figured there had to be a group of like minded individuals. I then set out to find the 400 club.

Hi everyone, My name is James and I am a Truckaholic. I happenstanced across my truck when a couple of kids or tweakers destroyed my '93 Lude. Devastated, I sold the remaining scrap to a friend who wanted to rebiuld it. I went home without a ride. Llater when a job interview arose a friend offered to sell me his rig.

Now, I plan on making it mine. Thanks for reading. :waytogo:

Still need to:
Replace some of the body mount parts (few cushions that rotted and bolts that broke clean off)
Update the headlights to HID
replace a xfer case gasket
fix a minor exhaust leak at the manifold

I would like to know who you found this place. Please look over the poll and choose the one that helped you find the place ;)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I was having some issues with my 99 suburban and kept googling them. This forum came up a few times, and I found better information on it than the other places I was sent. In September 2019, I joined up, been loving it ever since! Y'all do a great job on stuff for our trucks and it's a good place to chat with like minded people. Have made several friends on here; wish we weren't so spread out cause it would be nice to meet face to face