So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Rich

Reaction score
I would like to know who you found this place. Please look over the poll and choose the one that helped you find the place ;)
I got invited by none other...Shaggy over at the Ram Forum. My first Chevy was a '73 work truck that I bought new while in the service. I drove that truck for thirteen years. I put a Targetmaster 350 in it in the later years. Cammed it and added a four speed Saginaw to replace the stock three speed Saginaw. It got me through my college years. I traded it in on an '86 Jeep Comanche. It was a nice little truck and I enjoyed it but it was gutless. I traded it in on one of the first extended cab '89 K1500's made. And that began my GMT400 journey....

USMCVETGA

Reaction score
SAW MANY REFERENCES TO THIS SITE ..I LOVE OLD BOWTIES ,WORKING ON AN L31 WITH 4L60E SWAP TO A 1966 C10 AND WANT TOSET UP 0411 PCM.THIS SITE HAS SHOWN MOST INFO..

USMCVETGA

Reaction score
GONNA NEED HELP WITH PIN OUT INFO, UNDERSTAND LEXTECH MAY BE HELPFUL..THANKS ALREADY FOR ANY HELP..

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GONNA NEED HELP WITH PIN OUT INFO, UNDERSTAND LEXTECH MAY BE HELPFUL..THANKS ALREADY FOR ANY HELP..
Start a new thread in one of the sections in the 'technical' part of the forum (if you haven't already) and there'll be queue of people to help you.

RustBudget

Reaction score
I found this site while figuring out information on my first truck, and it looks like a gold mine of information. I'm new to the gmt400 platform and forum platforms as well. Any advice on where to start digging into this forum would be greatly appreciated.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found this site while figuring out information on my first truck, and it looks like a gold mine of information. I'm new to the gmt400 platform and forum platforms as well. Any advice on where to start digging into this forum would be greatly appreciated.
Anywhere - stuff turns up all over the place. If there's anything specific you want to know start a thread in the most relevant section and watch the answers pour in. The Engine Performance + Maintenance section is worth watching - all manner of things turn up there.

More generally, I'd recommend the You Know You Drive A GMT400 When.... thread but I can't find it.
There's this one though >> https://www.gmt400.com/threads/what-is-your-favorite-thing-about-a-gmt-400.52614/

Sramos03

Reaction score
I would like to know who you found this place. Please look over the poll and choose the one that helped you find the place ;)
I found you guys from a YouTube channel I was watching. I just bought my first truck and it’s a 96 c2500 hope to be active on the forum and learn a thing or two!

newby96

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me. Was searching on google for the new to me 1996 k1500. Stumbled upon this site and had to join. Ive had a 2000 c2500 for a few years. Use to have a 95 K1500 when i was younger. Always liked this body style. Looking for ideas for mine.