So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MouthForWar

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came across it a couple of times Googling for info/diagnosis on my new [old] truck. Didn't really index it in my mind until a guy on Reddit suggested it as a good resource in general...then it clicked that I had been here before.

I've spent the last few weeks lurking; finally decided to just sign up because I know at some point I'll need/want to post on a subject, haha.

Jiggie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came across when I googled clear taillights for my suburban. Kept reading posts joined and forgot about the taillights haha.

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found this site through Google. Looked like one of the largest communities for these trucks, so here I am!

BubbaGump

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I have a similar story. Google sent me here when I had technical questions, and I stayed because it looked like a large, active forum filled with good tech advice.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After probably a dozen searches all answered by this site I decided it would be worthwhile to become a member and it certainly has been.

HeartbeatofA

Reaction score
I believe I found this site years ago around the origination of Google and have used/been using it as a trusted resource since. It took having realized that I have had a 'real' membership since 2016 on my last information quest that has made no posts or anything, for me to face the procrastinator and anti-social person that I am.

cdwillis

Reaction score
I was looking for a facebook group for these trucks and found the GMT400 page on there. Sent a request to join before I realized it was for forum members. I'd much rather post on an actual forum than facebook.