smoothest bedliner for interior, or other options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so im thinking about doing the interior of the truck floor in bedliner possibly

only down side is, i dont want it to be extremely rough, so im looking for the smoothest stuff i can put on the floor

pulled the carpet and padding up because they got wet and found some rust bubbles forming, so probably gonna rip the carpet and padding out, clean up the rust bubbles and put some bedliner down or something else down

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
duplicolor's is pretty runny... if I had to do it again, I'd have gone with something different for all of the reasons that it would be pretty good for what you're looking for.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
We got a guy tryin out Monsta-liner. He said it doesn't have the crumbles in it AND it comes in mutiple colors. Roughly the same price as duplicolor bed liner. Check his thread.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We got a guy tryin out Monsta-liner. He said it doesn't have the crumbles in it AND it comes in mutiple colors. Roughly the same price as duplicolor bed liner. Check his thread.

That would be me as soon as I get the cash to grab a gallon kit. I already ordered the samples & will post pics of it. There is a link in my thread to a jeep forum where those guys were praising how good this stuff is & they are coating the entire interior with it as well. And their vendor on that forum is very prompt in helping people too so it appears they have solid customer service. Haven't seen a complaint yet.

There is also a few youtube videos of this stuff too that you can check out..

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
My Rhino-lining is the smooth option, been in the bed for a looong time and nothing is wrong with it.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as long as it sticks to the floor of the cab, isnt to rough, and can be cleaned easy im all for it

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was talkin to my paint guy about this the other day. he salls raptor i think. he told me the closer to the metal i sprayed it, the smoother it would be. might be worth a shot to try

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
i was talkin to my paint guy about this the other day. he salls raptor i think. he told me the closer to the metal i sprayed it, the smoother it would be. might be worth a shot to try

Thats consistent with my experience using rattle can of duplicolor.. but only on the 2nd coat. first coat pretty much flowed out no matter what I did.