Slam re7s or airlift dominator 2600's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have brand new re7s and brand new air lift dominator 2600s.. i have a kp 6 link on a 97 sierra ecsb and wanted to know which set of bags should i run up front on my truck and which set on the rear PLEASE and why.. Thanks

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I prefer the slams over the airlifts. They ride is so much better and they dont balloon out like the airlifts do either.

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i understand but which should i run up front and which pair on the 6 link.. Thx

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running RE7s front and back with a 6 link on mine. Id run the 7s in the rear.

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im running RE7s front and back with a 6 link on mine. Id run the 7s in the rear.

You dont like the 7s up front or do you just think they are better for the rear in my situation.. thx

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I do and they give alot of lift. The reason why I said to run them in the rear is cause the kp 6 link was designed to use the RE7 and thats what they recomend to run not saying any other bag wont work but thats what I was told by them.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah Slam's in the rear, and run the other's in the front until you can pick up some slam's for the front.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my kp 6 link I used some old 2B6 bags which I believe were replaces by the dominator 2600s. they seem to work alright. So as others said you don't necessarily have to run a specific bag, that is just what they recommend. yes the dominators do balloon out.