SkyHigh's CIVIC EG SEDAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I bought this so I could retire my truck from daily driving.

Its has:
1.5L D15B7
Manual trans 5 speed (SI transmission waiting to go in)
tein suspension
Rear disc swap
del slow sway bar
strut brace
16" rota circuit 10's
Manual steering rack from hatch (not installed yet)
this is what is looked like when I got it: The photo makes it look nicer.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is how it looks so far. If you have any suggestions I am all ears.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I might do the tow hook just because sometimes it gets stuck up at my parents house on dirt roads in the mountains. I have the neighbor pull me up the hill with his landrover whenthat happens.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I might do the tow hook just because sometimes it gets stuck up at my parents house on dirt roads in the mountains. I have the neighbor pull me up the hill with his landrover whenthat happens.

Lol, I just remembered something. A long time ago, I saw a matte black civic sitting in a parking lot. Typical ricer wannabe looking car. I saw some bumps on the roof and thought "what the hell?" I looked closer and it had cab lights lmao. Now there's an idea

Sent while pulling out a Ford

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've been wanting a DD something like this for a while now.
I'd just tint the windows, add a nice stereo, keep the exhaust quiet, and maybe an intake or anything that would benefit gas mileage!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
yeah I changed all the filters but I don't think any mods will be done to the engine. The performance gain is pretty much nothing, I guess in Honda land when you want more power you swap to a bigger Honda engine like a k24.

It does do excellent on gas It claims on the internet to get 35 city and 39 hwy but some people say it is better. I had to drive the truck to work last week while I did the rear disc swap and I burned though over double the gas the Honda would have used.

I wanted to do window tints but the driver door glass needs fixing first, it wont stay in the runner. Its go a ghetto sound system but the subs got stolen.

I want to do mpg mods. The intake is so damn loud if you change it out. I was thinking about duct taping the front bumper for less drag.