SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I hit some black ice on a turn up in the mountains and just before coming to a stop my driver side wheel fell into a creek that goes under the road and it made my truck roll onto its side :(

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hit some black ice on a turn up in the mountains and just before coming to a stop my driver side wheel fell into a creek that goes under the road and it made my truck roll onto its side :(

ah sorry to hear man! i loved the truck...but im sure itll turn out great!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I'm actually having a lot of fun rebuilding her! Here is some progress:
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I know what you mean it'd be fun to rebuild it bigger and better than before

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

tanman_2006

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sucks about the roll over. It costs more than 600 to get repainted and hail dents removed around here, I'd take that deal any day.

Truck looked good, I cant say I'm a fan of the body lift but to eat their own. I hope you get it back together just as clean as before.

Question: How many miles were on the truck when the fuel pump died?

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Nice to see that you're rebuilding her!

Did you go with the red or black bushings? I'm wanting to do them on mine but I heard that the red ones squeak.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Sucks about the roll over. It costs more than 600 to get repainted and hail dents removed around here, I'd take that deal any day.

Truck looked good, I cant say I'm a fan of the body lift but to eat their own. I hope you get it back together just as clean as before.

Question: How many miles were on the truck when the fuel pump died?

There were 308,000 miles when it died. The one I pulled out was a carter pump, so I dunno when that was put in.

I went with the black bushings because they are impregnated with graphite. I called and asked of the reds were tougher and they said they are the same, just no graphite.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the truck man. For such a high mileage truck, im surprised this didnt happen sooner honestly! thats cool that you drove that much with no major accidents along the way.

Im glad to see you rebuilding her, thats the same thing i would do for mine if i were to have an accident. I cant wait to see her up and running again!

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea accidents suck! Might be looking into those body mounts i wonder if mine are shot probably.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support! Gopedxr, I would say that they are probably pretty rusty, especially the rear ones.

Shadow: thanks, I'm pretty susprised as well. I did hit my roof in a parking garage! I watched your offroading video, very cool! I wish I could go mudding with you.