SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Got something cool in the mail! New style Pro Comp one piece front lower crossmember to replace my bent 3 piece old style.
You must be registered for see images attach

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Update: if you didn't already know, I rolled my truck. So it become a project yet again.

At the Junk yard I picked up a fender, smoothie bumper, grill, LCA for driver side.

Got the truck stripped down and found my body bushings are trashed am my rear cab mount on the passenger side is missing. Since I need all new hardware and such I just ordered a 3" zone body lift. Also getting the energy suspension body bushing kit.

Found my passenger side upper ball joint is trashed so I'm going to order a set of moogs.

Pics coming soon.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I didnt know ya rolled it damn! At leastits fixable! And glad to see your doing tye 6+3

Sent from my LG-US730 using Tapatalk

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Thanks! Its going to take about 3 weeks for me to complete it. Its freezing and its miserable to work out side so I do a couple hours at a time.

I got a quote for my cab dings at $600 with paint and clear.....man I wish I could do body work and paint.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Thanks! Its going to take about 3 weeks for me to complete it. Its freezing and its miserable to work out side so I do a couple hours at a time.

I got a quote for my cab dings at $600 with paint and clear.....man I wish I could do body work and paint.

great price imo!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I know I was expecting it to cost a lot more. I had a different quote for $350 with paint, but it sounded sketchy because he said it would take 3 hours anywhere anytime..I can't imagine a paint job outside would turn out good.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I wish i could do.body work 2! 600 doesnt.seem too bad though

Sent from my LG-US730 using Tapatalk