SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
any up dates with pictures?
Not really at the moment. Its been snowing and to cold work on it. I have the UCA energy suspension bushings done, and the lowers are made, but not pressed in yet. Boy are energy suspension bushings a major pita. I got my performance accessories 3" BL and Moog upper ball joints now I'm just waiting for the ES body bushing kit.
Not really got any pics yet unless you want to see the BL and upper Ball joints?

And the cold killed my battery because she's been on jack stands a while, so I hooked it up to a trickle charger.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With your lifted truck do you have to use a drop down pittman arm?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Only the front lower crossmember got bent on the driver side. Its not bent that bad at all. If you want after I get my new one on you can have my old style one. I can probably straighten it out in the press.

Lol! 5 pieces! What did you do to it?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Only the front lower crossmember got bent on the driver side. Its not bent that bad at all. If you want after I get my new one on you can have my old style one. I can probably straighten it out in the press.

Lol! 5 pieces! What did you do to it?

if you can straighten it and its useable ill take it pretty please!. idk the rear lower one always had a crack in it, didnt seem like it was getting worse but i started swapping diffs and the mount or two tabs on that one were even holding and the diff was slapping the brace creating the crack, then i find out theres a hailrine crack seperating the whole thing and its not holding anything anymore, so i tacked it all the best i could but im not expecting it to hold for long.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
That sucks....does it look like this?
You must be registered for see images attach

You should be able to weld it all together and make it way stronger.