Sizes of?.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
That's a major difference compared to the UK - that calipers are so cheap.

Yes, I could very much understand you rebuilding a caliper yourself, simply because of availability...... can you get much, if anything, for the Suburban without ordering from the US or Canada?

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, I could very much understand you rebuilding a caliper yourself, simply because of availability...... can you get much, if anything, for the Suburban without ordering from the US or Canada?

There's not much in the way of suppliers in the UK. One that does engine parts only (but limited choice, eg can't supply the required Felpro inlet manifold gasket) and another that can supply anything within a week but is pricier (eg one door mirror delivered @ £95 when I can get two delivered in 10 days from RA for £70). Bit of a juggling act depending on RA shipping rates at the time and how quickly I need the part(s).

A caliper for just about anything here (ie it was officially sold here) is upwards of $150 for a reconditioned part and $400-500 for new.