.:Sin's 96 K1500 Build:.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
YAY ME!
Got laid off of work 3 days ago, was out looking today and the alternator started squealing!!! :bawl:
I just got the alternator rebuilt to 140a last year, figures, 5 months past warranty....

Threw an el-cheapo alt on there tonight from O'reilly's, should last at least a year :nono:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Good luck in the job search

Thanks!
I really think that it's bull, I put in 17 apps within the last week and a half. NONE of the places I have applied called back, but I have called them back showing my interest leaving messages and emails. One I spoke with seemed peeved that I was calling, WTH! I have education in my field and a proven employment record since schooling. This coming week I'm going to focus on non-automotive related work, maybe road construction or ???

Imo, employers should call every applicant and at least say "Thanks for applying, we can't use you right now" or tell us what we're lacking for the position!

It's very discouraging....

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Thanks!
I really think that it's bull, I put in 17 apps within the last week and a half. NONE of the places I have applied called back, but I have called them back showing my interest leaving messages and emails. One I spoke with seemed peeved that I was calling, WTH! I have education in my field and a proven employment record since schooling. This coming week I'm going to focus on non-automotive related work, maybe road construction or ???

Imo, employers should call every applicant and at least say "Thanks for applying, we can't use you right now" or tell us what we're lacking for the position!

It's very discouraging....

I agree, been working as a mechanic for 29 years now, have never been unemployed. My wife has been looking for a job in her field of study for 5 years and still can't get a break. How can you get experience if no one will hire you? But yes, they should at least acknowledge you in some way.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Messing around with some color changes tonight............opinions?

You must be registered for see images attach