.:Sin's 96 K1500 Build:.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I like what you did with the interior lights. Nice job. Have you installed the other lights in the bed yet? I'm curious as to how they came out.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I like what you did with the interior lights. Nice job. Have you installed the other lights in the bed yet? I'm curious as to how they came out.

No I haven't done the bed lights yet, might install them on the camper shell instead - we shall see lol

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
Just read through your build, nice truck! I've been thinking about putting louvers in my hood for a while, but wanted to see one done first, so I thank you for that. Sub'd and awaiting more updates haha.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Just read through your build, nice truck! I've been thinking about putting louvers in my hood for a while, but wanted to see one done first, so I thank you for that. Sub'd and awaiting more updates haha.

Thanks!

If you need anyhelp. lemme know - I can get measurements and whatever other info you need