Silverado's roof rack delete plate review/how to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Wayne

Reaction score
I literally joined this forum to try to get ahold of these plates from @Silverado , and while I'm still fairly new I'd like to share my experience with these so far. As far as ordering, it took awhile from start to finish. That shouldn't dissuade you because I'm impressed with these plates. I think they look great. Fairly straight forward install but figured I'd include those pics as well. Simply 8 bolts out pull the rack. 8 bolts and plates back in. Just note that 2 go to one side and 2 to the other. Anyway on to pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

I peeled off that little bit of gasket maker stuff around the nutsert. The o rings should be fine for sealing and the indents on the plate let them sit flush against the paint.

Repeat that 3 more times and enjoy being roof rack less.

Silverado

Reaction score
Glad they worked out for you, sir!

I really like the truck, but have to ask... How are the tires so freakin' clean!?!?

cliffcordova

Reaction score
Hey all. Cliff here and I'm the new kid in school. I know this is an old post but are these available? I need for a 97 two door. Any info would be appreciated.

Tin Shed

Reaction score
I would like to buy a set of these for my 4 door Yukon. Let me know when they are available please.