Sig Pic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Depends on the size. Host in on photobucket and img tag it in your sig. Thats the best way of doing it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on the size. Host in on photobucket and img tag it in your sig. Thats the best way of doing it.

X2 When you host a sig on the site here it generally doesn't show up at fullsize resolution. Upload it to photobucket, and that should solve your problems!

Sent from my Motorola Bravo

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys!

one more quick question....why can't I give rep to people? the only one that the rep icon shows up on are the posts that I put up? that doesn't make any sense to me....?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys!

one more quick question....why can't I give rep to people? the only one that the rep icon shows up on are the posts that I put up? that doesn't make any sense to me....?

I believe you need 50 posts or have been a member for 90 days before you can use the rep system! Im not 100% sure of the numbers, but its somewhere along those lines Ben!

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe you need 50 posts or have been a member for 90 days before you can use the rep system! Im not 100% sure of the numbers, but its somewhere along those lines Ben!

Thanks Baron! appreciate all the help!