Side mirror delete panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
$30 shipped, Al?

Shoot, I might grab them. Let me take a look and see if the yards around me have any. I'm not going to replace my mirrors, but I think they would be cool to colormatch and throw on if I ever start going to shows with the truck. Maybe for photoshoots, too. What do you think? Anyone ever seen a truck like that?

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
$30 shipped, Al?

Shoot, I might grab them. Let me take a look and see if the yards around me have any. I'm not going to replace my mirrors, but I think they would be cool to colormatch and throw on if I ever start going to shows with the truck. Maybe for photoshoots, too. What do you think? Anyone ever seen a truck like that?

I thought about the same thing. I've got a set I'm holding on to for that purpose

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
$30 shipped, Al?

Yea, that sounds good.
I was going to use them & then try to mod up a set of those cool new Camaro mirrors for my '98, but it's looking like it's just not an easy mod. Especially with the price of those mirrors! Lot a money just to slice & dice 'em & then find that they won't work, and maybe not even look all that good!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Yea, that sounds good.
I was going to use them & then try to mod up a set of those cool new Camaro mirrors for my '98, but it's looking like it's just not an easy mod. Especially with the price of those mirrors! Lot a money just to slice & dice 'em & then find that they won't work, and maybe not even look all that good!

You could always have Eddie do it! :anitoof:

Seriously, though, I'm probably going to make a parts run this week, so I'll let you know in a couple days.