Shuck Truck 97 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shucks

Reaction score
Ah thanks guys. Lovin this forum already! But I'll be sure to get update pics soon. The exhaust needs replaced badly. The guy who did the whole thing did NOT know how to weld. There are holes everywhere... Its almost embarrassing. But thanks for the comments!

jdavis8317

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks great that oklahoma red dirt is a biach to get off i went there a couple years ago and i had to wash my truck 4 times to get that stuff off

Shucks

Reaction score
truck looks great that oklahoma red dirt is a biach to get off i went there a couple years ago and i had to wash my truck 4 times to get that stuff off
Man it sucks! I need to get it to an automatic car wash to get the bottom of my truck cleaned. Doing it myself sitting that low, it gets all over ya. But it sure insulates the frame well, you take the dirt off, and its like brand new!

lilrobb

Reaction score
Welcome!!!Great looking truck,and im from oklahoma so i know all about the red dirt lol