Shuck Truck 97 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shucks

Reaction score
This is my 97 GMC Sierra 1500 2wd with a 4.3 V6. Regular cab, short bed. Bought it for $2200 and put almost $1000 into it so far. I had it bought in Oklahoma so the truck is RUST FREE. It does have high miles, 180K. But these trucks are solid, and rust free is a huge bonus. After washing off all of the Oky red dirt on the frame, it was literally brand new underneath.
I installed new tie rods, rotors, breaks, new grill, headlights, blinkers, corners, and tires are ordered and a new windshield also ordered, they come later this week.
You must be registered for see images

IDK how familiar you guys are with wheels, but I was told that Boyds wheels are like Chip foose back in the day, some high dollar wheels. There's one thing on the truck to be proud of
Still dirty, One day I'll get polishing...

Plans for the back. New tail lights, bumper and exhaust setup. This will work for now till I get more money. Still have more important things.

Oklahoma dirt, ev-ry-where

COMMENT!

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice truck! I think it'll look great with a new bumper and Taillights as you said! I think a valance would really set off the frontend!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome! Another RCSB! Great project. I see someone has already changed the seats, + console. I agree with the new taillights & a valance. Keep posting the updates!