Show Your Garage / Work Area!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
me too! scotts and a ton of water. water bills get up to 400 in the summer. 1/3 acre.

:crazy: I know everyone has their thing. I for one hate yard work so I like it in the middle of the summer when the grass dies. Then I don't have to mow it :rofl:

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
:crazy: I know everyone has their thing. I for one hate yard work so I like it in the middle of the summer when the grass dies. Then I don't have to mow it :rofl:

a lot of my neighbors have that very same attitude except this year we actually had some rain and not one of them will mow their damn weeds!

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im a lawn guy, just about half acre of just lawn, I haul liquid fertalizer for farms in the summer, I have a pretty good supply of fert for the yard. I take great joy in my Yard looking better then anyone around me.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I keep it mowed an neat/nice looking. I just don't put the effort in to keep it green. Mainly because I don't have the extra money to spend on the water bill an fertilizer. An it would mean more mowing than every other week. That's a big reason to :rofl:

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont blame anyone for not wanting a yard its a ton of work and money. There has been alot of times when I was about an hour into mowing and looked at how much more I have to do and wonder if its all worth it.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Been there more than once. Then when it's done and i have a cold one and sit down on the patio it's all worth it.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
me and my dad try to keep our 2 acres good. we live out in the boonies so FREE WATER!!!!!!! we got 2 wells, one for the house and a bigger for the in ground system.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After seeing some of the great shops you guys have I'm definitely in the doing more with less crowd. My shop is about 18' X 32', which is big for my woodturning studio, but throw in a 16" long truck that I had to get through a 12' door that's on the wrong side for pulling vehicles through, and I've got a tight situation. If the truck was 5 or 6 inches wider it just wouldn't have fit through the door.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach