Show Your Garage / Work Area!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Used the services of my buddy's shop again last night:

You must be registered for see images attach

HA! Why have I not thought of this? I'm planning on doing the frame with some POR15 and was thinking about who I would rope into helping me lift the bed off and on....this is much easier!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
HA! Why have I not thought of this? I'm planning on doing the frame with some POR15 and was thinking about who I would rope into helping me lift the bed off and on....this is much easier!

I do suggest having a 2nd person on hand to help guide things, like the rear quarter panels away from the bumper as you go up and to keep the filler neck from getting hung.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

It's easier with a body lift then you can just fork under the bed.:p

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the corner of mine where everything is. The rest is just open to pull the vehicles into. I still have a shelf to mount as well.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What kind of box is that big one?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CSPS, I got it from Costco a few years ago. It's nice enough for home use but it wouldn't hold a candle to a pro box. It was about $470 but I got the last one they had for 3 something I don't remember the actual price. The other is a craftsman an the workbench you can barely see a kobalt....

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
dang some of you got some nice work area. mines just your average 20x20 garage. no room for real work. i just like to keep em clean these days. to lazy to work on it anyway. i've got a good friend for that. i do have a nice 16x10 work shop/shed.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn look at that green grass^^^^^^ i like it!!! sorry im a green grass freak lol i spend more money on my grass i think then i do on my trucks...

what do you use? i use only scotts stuff..

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
damn look at that green grass^^^^^^ i like it!!! sorry im a green grass freak lol i spend more money on my grass i think then i do on my trucks...

what do you use? i use only scotts stuff..

me too! scotts and a ton of water. water bills get up to 400 in the summer. 1/3 acre.