Show Your Garage / Work Area!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
The bad thing about this one is...i cant always get in it if I had free range my truck would had been done, bagged and who knows,what else a long time ago

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

:Violin: :lol:

Yeah, I haven't been able to fit mine in the garage.....ever. So any mods I do are out on the driveway, which are usually short and relatively easy. I can't wait until I can get a decent place to work on this. It would make fixes and mods so much easier.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
There was a LOT more room in the shop before we parked the boat back in there for the winter!
Still not big enough even when the boat was in the water.
You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Damn I need a garage. I would get so much more done.
Seems like you get enough work done on that thing without a garage Chris!

Would rather have a boat taking up space as opposed to all the extra baby gear I have...
Would rather it be my boat taking up space lol, it's my pops. Nice boat though, countless hours and memories fishing outta that thing. Near pristine condition, it's his baby and its got a lot of gear to go with it too hahah.

Just noticed you can see the old running boards that came off my truck, turned into fenders for the boat trailer haha. They look better on the trailer.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Started auto tech this year, and we are able to take our cars in, the shop is pretty big, it's got 6 stations for working on separate cars, and 4 of the stations have lifts. Here's the truck on one of them, there was plenty of room for our class of 20+ to move around the truck, not counting the other 5 stations and full-size alignment machine.

You must be registered for see images

All other work (fluid changes, minor mods, adjustments) are done in my driveway. The POs of my house converted the two-car garage to a huge carpeted
+A/C'd living room.

You must be registered for see images

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Used the services of my buddy's shop again last night:

You must be registered for see images attach