Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's an update on my cluster work.
I ditched the idea of using Ultraviolet lighting on the needles due to the fact that they have such a low MCD they didn't stick out like I wanted.
Here's some blue needles (not done yet, the speedo' needs more)
You must be registered for see images attach

What are your guys' thoughts?
Look's nice!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
As with everything(exception being the asian people in the basement....still dunno wtf they're there for)........I APPROVE of this venture!!! :D

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just finished my LED gauges last night, sorry for the blurry pictures... they looked good on the camera :/

SES light from a bad rear O2
And LED tails and parking

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Here's an update on my cluster work.
I ditched the idea of using Ultraviolet lighting on the needles due to the fact that they have such a low MCD they didn't stick out like I wanted.
Here's some blue needles (not done yet, the speedo' needs more)

What are your guys' thoughts?

so awsome!!!

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been skimming over this for the past hour to no avail.... what bulbs do I order for my 97 door switches? Power lock, window, etc. I'd go pull them and look but i continuously damage my door doing that, so I'd prefer to do that just once.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I've been skimming over this for the past hour to no avail.... what bulbs do I order for my 97 door switches? Power lock, window, etc. I'd go pull them and look but i continuously damage my door doing that, so I'd prefer to do that just once.

I'd like to know this as well, mine are looking pretty dim.

Edit: I found this so far http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?116-LED-Gauge-Install/page5&highlight=door+switch post #45 but if somebody knows more it would save me from sifting through a 47 page thread haha

Last edited:

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look great! how closely can you color match SBL's cool white that I have? I'm assuming you solder in a 3 or 5mm LED with a resistor? How much are you asking for these? PM me if need be. I'd rather pay a fellow forum member that pay SBL lol