Show me your front ;p

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enitalp

Reaction score
I'd say it depends what color your truck is(what is it btw?)-and what looks you want to achieve. You want it exposed or flush with the rest? Agressive or tamed?
it's actually a 90 gmc sierra single cab long bed K1500 V6 4.3l originally white i would say, actually black, but more like a bad sunburn due to quality of paint, so pealing or crack start to appear. oh and the truck is disguised with a chevy front, and 95+ interior, and a motor unknow year, Started to be resto moded, to became my daily 365. In my Canada country side, with a 500++ ish LS3 and 4L80E
Oh yeah for some reason there 80% chance that my K1500 became a C1500
My build

It will be dark grey.

You must be registered for see images attach

tamed.
i think i will keep the grid black, but the transversal bar car color, my lights are the euro one so a little grey (not blackout) Drop should be less agressive,

I have to find my dark grey, Red is my accent in many placed ;p but shttttt so that why i search for the bumper and below, and bow tie

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In this case I'd go for the same badge as on that ss-or just a red outline-so your original colour shows.
Or light grey outline but that may flatten the looks. Tho I think it may look interesting.

VFJimbo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My younger Bros 89 Chevy w/ front GMC grill n bumper kit, back in 1989!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642372295917.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642372295917.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 12

TQubbaj

Reaction score
Front end progress throughout the 3 years I’ve had “Bucky” ….

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Wtf did you kill the the other driver for killing your steel horse? That’s just terrible damn now I’m feeling some type a way like I could’ve lived happily ever after not knowing she was destroyed!! :( :(
Early 20-something kid in a late '90's Dodge 3/4 on 38's.
Pulled out from his parent's driveway on the left at the last second in front of me doing 40 mph. No time to jump on the binders. No skid marks.
I cursed him, then his parents, his girlfriend, their future unborn children, his optometrist & the dumb*ss that taught him how to drive.
Felt kinda bad about gnarling on his parents. They were more concerned about me than him. Dad told him, "Just go sit in your damn truck."
Mom took care of my dog while I dealt with the cops.
an I actually just jump back on to say that 00-04 17” sts blade wheels would be a great other option vs SS wheels or even the 00-04 dts 17” fan blade wheels too!
Have no idea on the bolt pattern of those.
The '94-'96 Impala SS wheels are a bolt-on on C1500's. 5x5 B/P.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Gotcha but you have other options for wheels when you decide to get another 400 spec’d up and I bet the caddy wheels are easier to get!
Still have my black '98. 2nd. owner. Pretty close to 20 years now.
It's a project. Actually, that's kinda been a constant since day-1. It's been through a few changes over the years.
Sooo, in other words...I'm into it for way more than what it's worth.
Have an 8x10 parts stash shed that's pretty full.
Adding more when I can. Have enough body parts so that when it does roll under it's own power again, the only original body panels will be the cab shell & 1 fender. Another complete interior. Inner/outer door handles. ('cause, GMT400.) Couple of tailgates. New Alu. rad. An Impala SS diff w/discs. Bunch o'wheel sets. NV3500. 4L80e. Grille shells. Lights. Shelves of parts.
Saving the loonies & twonies ($1 & $2 coins) towards a C4 IRS.
But, life's taken a bit of a left turn here. Truck's stored 45 minutes away & I don't have a shop right now.
Frustrated. (N-n-nooo shop! Arghhh! ...pacing...pacing...)

Reaction score
1998 GMC K1500 Suburban. Vertical-Slot Grill, GTR Lighting Ultra 2 Low Beams & High Beams connected with the Painless 30802 4-High Modification, GTR Switchback Parking/Indicator Lights, Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Fogs & Floods in bumper, Hidden 12,000-pound winch mounted on Rough Country 92110080, and emergency lights & siren tucked behind grill.