Show me some Spring Pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ok every one I know I havnt been on in a while but Iv been working alot and school has been a PITA due to testing and all but i figured id start a thread for spring pictures. Its finally nice enough to keep my truck clean long enough to get some descent pics, and show off old KI\\ER, and I figure you all would like to do the same. So i hope to see everyones vehicles cleaned up for spring, Or dirtied up from that sweet spring mud for these pics. I dont care what kind of pics you take just post em up and have fun Doing it! ;) So fellow members show me what you got! :evillol:
You must be registered for see images attach

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Well, i went snowmobiling in the mountains this weekend and as i was drivin up the snow at home all melted and i had plans to pull out my 92 when i came home. Came home to 4" of snow and that put my plans on hold :( anyways, heres some spring pics of my playin on my winter toy in the mountains..

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
looks like a blast man, I wish I would have gotten to take my M8 out this season, but the snow has been sooooo crappy in Wyoming this Year :(

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
everything looks the same here... what is winter again? is it those months that we usually have 10inches of snow...
nice rides guys, hopefully there will be some on here in the next few weeks from our fleet

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
everything looks the same here... what is winter again? is it those months that we usually have 10inches of snow...
nice rides guys, hopefully there will be some on here in the next few weeks from our fleet

I would hope so lol, and thanks :)

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
This year was awesome in the mountains, tons of snow and i went lots! But at home we had nothin all year till now. You ride the mountains much? Theres some pretty good riding out in the mountains there no?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yeah the mountain riding here is phenomenal when we get enough powder, but this year the snow just wouldnt stay, I think we had about 4 feet in most areas this year, and it was all hard, we had almost no powder this whole season and two of my buddies hit tree stumps from the lack of snow :(

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Yeah the mountain riding here is phenomenal when we get enough powder, but this year the snow just wouldnt stay, I think we had about 4 feet in most areas this year, and it was all hard, we had almost no powder this whole season and two of my buddies hit tree stumps from the lack of snow :(

Dang that sucks man, i know guys were sayin the conditions around utah area havent been like this in like 15 years or something! Didnt realize the snow shortage in the midwest was that bad! I live in alberta but sled in the mountains of british columbia and the conditions were pretty good this year. In my pics i was riding in 3-4ft of powder on top of a 15-20ft base

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Dang that sucks man, i know guys were sayin the conditions around utah area havent been like this in like 15 years or something! Didnt realize the snow shortage in the midwest was that bad! I live in alberta but sled in the mountains of british columbia and the conditions were pretty good this year. In my pics i was riding in 3-4ft of powder on top of a 15-20ft base
Good Lord I Envy you!:jawdrop: