Should I be intimidated by a suspension lift for my '92?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
But there is something about those stock saw blade wheels I just love too! Like, I like seeing any GMT400 on the road, but when I see a parked one with the sawblades its just a whole 'nuther level...yeah I'm nuts haha

I love those stock wheels soo much, here are a couple pictures of the seal way back in the day to help persuade you towards a lift.

You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you got some good condition saw blades use them man. i wish i could find some, but all the ones on craigslist are usually screwed up. my nbs 16's are in good shape so i guess they'll do.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
if you got some good condition saw blades use them man. i wish i could find some, but all the ones on craigslist are usually screwed up. my nbs 16's are in good shape so i guess they'll do.

Too bad you aint closer, I have a set sitting in my garage that I took off my 98 2 years ago and have just been sitting there ever since.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
decent shape for sure. I have tried giving them away multiple times but for some reason a lot of people don't have an appreciation for the blades like some of us do.