Short on time so detailed instructions needed... Windows and Window motors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm short on time lately and my passenger side window has quick working. I'm replacing the motor and glass on it and the glass on my driver side. The glass won't be messed with for a couple weeks but figured I'd keep it all to one thread, the motor on the other hand is a priority as florida heat and no A/C sucks balls so my 2/60 a/c is only at 50% right now :nono: anyways, stripping it down to past the inner panel is no problem but from there I could use guidance. So here's what I seek help on...

• Removal/Installation of window motor
  • Removal/Installation of Passenger door glass
  • and for ***** and giggles how to remove panels to get to rear speakers (EC)

Thank you gentleman, I've been going no stop lately so I don't really have the time to do rework if you know what I mean :handshake:

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Here's what I got's for ya:
You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Youtube usually has videos for common repairs, you might take a look and see what turns up. Sometimes the FSM just doesn't do the trick.

I've used the ones from 1aauto.com before as well. Browse to the relevant part and they sometimes have a how-to video link with them. Here's one they did for a regulator/motor on a Tahoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1RT5FFnMk8

RamAirDave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I figure if it comes up on search here it should work...if it does not work, it really should be deleted as it is useless info and a time waster for everyone looking to take care of something on their own you know?

Just my thoughs

RamAirDave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
For example...When I search on Google...with the exact same info in the search bar I get a link to this site for pages that dont show up on the search here